- 35 Up (Ian Pugh)
- Casino Royale (Walter Chaw & Bill Chambers)
- The Sound of Music (WC)
- Fuck (Travis Mackenzie Hoover)
- The Films of Kenneth Anger: Volume One (TMH)
- Adam's Apples (Alex Jackson) - originally published January '06
- Premonition (WC)
- Outlaw Vern lambastes the Oprah-sanctioned The Secret
- Think Zodiac was CGI-free? Think again.
- All six episodes of NBC's standout (and thus doomed) new sitcom "Andy Barker P.I."
Incidentally, does it send chills up anyone else's spine that Angelina Jolie renamed the 3-year-old kid she just adopted? I don't remember three, but I'm pretty sure by that point I answered to my name and would've had a major identity crisis if you'd started calling me something else.
UPDATE (03/16/07, 8:15pm): For those of you who get TCM, tomorrow at 12:00pm EST is your last chance to catch Billy Wilder's ultra-bitter, rarely-screened Ace in the Hole (aka The Big Carnival), long considered a holy grail among DVD collectors.